Monday, June 9, 2008

I know that I suck


It has been over a week since I've posted a thing and this of course is totally unacceptable. My excuse in Belgium and France was the key boards and their rearranged letters that I wasn't familiar with. Even though I always look directly at the keyboard the whole time while I'm typing with 3 fingers I couldn't get over this hurdle, I guess my 3 fingers do sort of remember where the keys are. So now that I'm in Garmisch and back to a proper keyboard my plan this morning is to sit here in front of my friend Haf's computer and not get up until I've gotten the blog somewhat back on track. I do how ever have the added bonus of being able to upload images, so now you get to look at something other than my horribly written words. I'm going to start from Antwerp and write a post for every place up till where I am now in Garmsich, I hope you enjoy.
P.S. the picture of The Brain was taken in Copenhagen and I like it.

No comments: